Bergamot Essential Oil 15 mL – doTERRA
• Calming and soothing aroma
• Provides skin purifying benefits
• Frequently used in massage therapy for its calming benefits
Bergamot is the most delicate of the citrus plants, requiring special climate and soil in order to thrive. Italians have used Bergamot for years to reduce feelings of stress and to soothe and rejuvenate skin. In Greece, the unripe fruits are used as sweetmeats, eaten by the spoonful as a dessert or with coffee. Bergamot is unique among citrus oils due to its ability to be both uplifting and calming, making it ideal to help with anxious and sad feelings. It is also purifying and cleansing for the skin while having a calming effect.
Aromatic Description: Citrus, spice, with a light floral note
• Diffuse in the classroom, at work, or at home when stress levels or tension is high.
• Apply to the skin while showering and inhale deeply to experience its calming aroma while enjoying its purifying skin benefits.
• Change regular tea to Earl Grey with the addition of Bergamot.
• Apply to the feet before bedtime or use with a carrier oil for a calming and relaxing massage.
• Add one to two drops to your DIY skin care cleanser.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl . oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
DELIVERY: Allow 7-10 working days as these oils are ordered directly from the supplier.
(*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease*)