Cassia Essential Oil 15 mL – doTERRA
• Promotes healthy digestion when taken internally*
• Ingest to support healthy cardiovascular, metabolic, and immune function*
• Warming, uplifting aroma
A close relative to Cinnamon, Cassia has a strong, spicy aroma that can be used in small quantities to transform any essential oil blend. Cassia has been used for thousands of years for its many health benefits. It’s one of the few essential oils mentioned in the Old Testament, noted for its unmistakable fragrance and calming aromatic properties. Cassia is a “warming” oil that helps promote healthy immune function when ingested.* It also is a great
oil to diffuse during cold months due to its warming properties and spicy scent. Due to its caustic nature, Cassia should be diluted with a carrier oil when applied to the skin and can be very strong when inhaled directly. When diluted and applied topically, Cassia can help soothe the body. Cassia can be used in cooking either as a replacement for Cinnamon in pies and breads or by itself in a myriad of entrées and desserts.
Aromatic Description: Warm, spicy, cinnamon
• Add one drop to citrus blends or diffuse with Clove and Ginger during fall and winter.
• Take one to two drops in veggie capsules for added immune support.*
• Combine one drop with a carrier oil and massage for a warming sensation.
• Combine one to two drops along with Lemon in a glass of water to support healthy digestion and metabolism.*
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl . oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Dilute one to two drops with a carrier oil then apply to desired area. See additional precautions below
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
DELIVERY: Allow 7-10 working days as these oils are ordered directly from the supplier.
(*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease*)