Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil 5 mL – doTERRA
• Supports healthy metabolic function*
• Maintains a healthy immune system*
• Naturally repels insects
• Long used to flavor food and for its internal health benefits
Cinnamon is derived from a tropical, evergreen tree that grows up to 45 feet high and has highly fragrant bark, leaves, and flowers. Extracted from bark, Cinnamon oil supports healthy metabolic function and helps maintain a healthy immune system when needed most.* Cinnamon is frequently used in mouth rinses and chewing gums. Cinnamon has a long history of culinary uses, adding spice to desserts, entrées, and hot drinks. Due to its high content
of cinnamaldehyde, Cinnamon should be diluted with a carrier oil when applied to the skin and only one to two drops are needed for internal benefits.*
Aromatic Description: Spicy, woody, with a sweet, biting note, warm
• Put 2 drops in empty veggie capsule to maintain a healthy immune system.*
• Place 1 drop of Cinnamon essential oil in hot water or tea and drink slowly to soothe your irritated throat.*
• Put 2 –3 drops in a spray bottle for a quick and effective cleaning spray.
• During your nightly routine, add one drop to two ounces of water and gargle for an effective mouth rinse.
• Dilute with a carrier oil and create a warming massage for cold, achy joints during winter time.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl . oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Dilute one to two drops with a carrier oil then apply to desired area. See additional precautions below
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
DELIVERY: Allow 7-10 working days as these oils are ordered directly from the supplier.
(*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease*)