Clary Sage Essential Oil 15 mL – doTERRA
• Promotes healthy-looking hair and scalp
• Promotes a restful night’s sleep*
• Calming and soothing to the skin
Clary Sage is a biennial or perennial herb that grows up to six feet in height. Clary Sage is known for its calming properties and benefits to the skin. The main chemical component of Clary Sage is linalyl acetate, part of the esters group, making it one of the most relaxing, soothing and balancing essential oils. In the Middle Ages, the Clary Sage plant was frequently used to soothe skin. Inhaling Clary Sage promotes feelings of relaxation, allowing for a
restful night’s sleep.*
Aromatic Description: Woody, herbal, floral
• During your menstrual cycle, rub three to five drops on the abdomen for a soothing massage.
• Combine with Roman Chamomile and add to bath water for a stress-relieving bath.
• Diffuse or apply to pillow at night for a restful sleep.
• Add to shampoo or hair conditioner to promote healthy hair and scalp.
• Combine with a carrier oil to massage, soothe, or rejuvenate skin.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl . oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Dilute one to two drops with a carrier oil then apply to desired area. See additional precautions below
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
DELIVERY: Allow 7-10 working days as these oils are ordered directly from the supplier.
(*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease*)